- Admiralty Chart: 3409
- Anchorage Position: Latitude 25 O 57’ N / Long 54 O 32’ E
- Pilot position: Latitude 25O 52’ 20” N / Long 54 O 34’ 40” E
- Location: Approx. 80 KM off the mainland coast of Iran; approximately 346 Miles S.E of Kharg Island.
- Max DWT: 330,000 MT
- Min DWT: 80,000 MT
- Max arrival displacement: 150,000 MT
- Max LOA: 365 M
- Min LOA: 240 M
- Water depth adjacent to loading dock at low water is 28 meters and the Keel Clearance is 1 Meter.
- Max sailing draft: 26.84 Meters
- Sirri terminal is normally the first load port
- Anchoring at South/East of Sirri terminal is prohibited.
- Vessels can anchor North East ward of loading dock not less than 2 miles away from the terminal.
- Clean ballast must be discharged concurrently.
- Trim must be not more than 10 feet by stern.
- Max rate of loading: 60,000 BBLS/Hour (with 2 pumps - 2 X 30,000 BBLS/Hour)
- Max pressure: 19.5 Bar
- Height of manifolds: Max 27 Meters
- Connections: Presently 2 x 16” arms with hydraulic couplers for 16”
- Water & provision: Not Available
- Medical Facilities: Available in emergency cases.
- Cargo: Lavan Blend Crude Oil
- Supplier/Operator: Iran Offshore Oil Company. (IOOC)
- Pilotage is compulsory. Pilot boards vessel at anchorage.
- Working hours: 24 hours a day.
- Side alongside: Normally portside alongside
EDP at Sirri Island
Early Departure procedure (EDP) is available at Sirri Island. Vessels not sailing on EDP basis must wait for 2-3 hours after completion of loading to collect cargo documents.